February & March = SickPosted: March 15, 2011
In ONE month, I have been to the kids’ doctor’s office 6 times.
It went something like this:
1. Anna ear infection- get antibiotics.
2. Molly ear infections- get antibiotics.
3. Anna back to the doctor still pulling on ear- a different antibiotic because ear infection is not getting any better.
4. Cooper doctors office- pink eye need eye drops and has a viral infection (fever 102.5).
5. Cooper back to the doctor not getting any better (fever 104)- has an ear infection & possible strep (but never tested) so he gets an antibiotic.
6. Molly & Anna back to the doctor- Molly get more antibiotics for her ear infection that won’t go away and has pink eye so more eye drops. Anna’s ear infection is still there but appears to be getting better (I hope).
I am so ready for all the kids to get well. Oh, I forgot to mention, I am sick now too. Too bad I can’t call in sick.